Thank you for your interest in the 2021 T-shirt Design Contest. The contest is now closed to new entries.
Check back later when we reveal the winner!
- Anyone can enter.
- You may submit multiple designs, but each design must be submitted separately using the form below.
- Submissions must either be your own original artwork or if using stock/clipart you must have legal rights to use the graphics for extended commercial production (e.g. for sale on t-shirt shirts).
- Any special fonts used must be legally licensed for use in extended commercial production.
- Submission details:
- One JPG or PNG raster version of the design (minimum size 800 pixels on any one size (height/width)
- One vector version (AI, SVG, EPS) of the design with all fonts converted to outlines
- Vector designs must be designed to fit within a 4000 pixels by 4000 pixels square artboard, it does not need to be a square but needs to fit within this space (i.e. could be a design with 4000 x 2000 dimensions)
- AGIC reserves the right to modify the design for use on the web and for printing on certificates and swag (e.g. tees, coffee cups, mouse pads, etc). This includes cropping and resizing.
- The winning design will be used in conference marketing materials (website, certificates, emails, etc) and on conference swag sold at cost (no mark-up profit) in an online print-on-demand shop (Spreadshirt.com).
- The winning design will be selected by the AGIC Conference Committee.
- The winner will be recognized on the AGIC Symposium website.
- The winner will receive one complimentary registration to the 2021 AGIC Education & Training Symposium.