This year we are excited to offer seven different hands-on workshops as optional add-ons. These workshops are offered on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings of the conference so they do not conflict when any other scheduled conference events.
Registration for these workshops is handled directly with the workshop provider, but you must first be registered for the Symposium before you can gain access to registration. Conference registration is free and hands-on workshops are being offered at significantly reduced rates to all conference attendees ($50 or less!) This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of some excellent training at amazingly low cost.
Most workshops run from 8am to noon. Note that some workshops have registration deadlines in order to ensure time for materials to be mailed to attendees and/or testing of your technical connections/setup.
Wednesday, Oct 21st:
- Hands-on Workshop on AZGIV - Free
- Going Pro: Moving from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro - $50 (workshop is FULL; registration deadline has passed)
- LiDAR Boot Camp - $25
Thursday, Oct 22nd:
- A Deep Dive into Survey123 - Free
- Python Primer for ArcGIS Pro: Writing Your First Script - $50 (registration deadline has passed: 10/11/2020)
- Cartography in ArcGIS Pro - $25
Friday, Oct 23rd:
- Making Better Story Maps - $50 (registration deadline has passed: 10/11/2020)
Thank you to the hands-on workshop instructors and sponsoring organizations!
- AllPoints GIS
- Gistic, Inc
- Santa Cruz County