AGIC is pleased to announce our first pre-conference workshop!
The Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Workshop for GIS Professionals has been designed for Arizona GIS professionals to meet with, listen to, and learn from UAS industry experts the day before the AGIC 2018 Education and Training Symposium. The workshop is offered for GIS professionals who want to learn more about how and when to use UAS to collect geospatial data.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Comparing the costs and benefits of using UAS to collect geospatial data and when it may be the best data collection option.
- Learning about which FAA regulations you need to follow and what other requirements you should consider.
- Reviewing the latest pre- and post-mission planning applications.
- Seeing presentations of how UAS is being used to collect geospatial data and how to make it available to users.
- Learning about the latest UAS products and services from UAS Workshop sponsors.
- And more...
When: Tuesday, September 18, 2018;
8:30am - 5pm Workshop;
5-6:30pm No Host Networking Social in the Prescott Resort Lounge
Where: Prescott Resort & Conference Center, Granite Mountain Room
Cost: $95 workshop only / $75 for conference attendees
Snacks and lunch will be provided (vegetarian option available)
Conference room rates available at the Prescott Resort & Conference Center - see location details for reservations